Serving of Alcoholic Beverages Policies
Open Bar Catering is committed to the responsible service of alcoholic beverages to responsible consumers. We are also committed to actions that will help reduce traffic accidents involving alcohol. Accordingly, all of our employees are required to follow the procedures listed below.
1. No employee will serve an alcoholic beverage to any person under 21 years of age or to any person who is visibly intoxicated.
2. In order to be served an alcoholic beverage, any guest who is apparently under 35 years of age is required to present documentation that shows him or her to be 21 years or older. Acceptable identification documentations are a driver’s license, state ID, US military ID, passport, and passport card.
3. Underage drinkers or persons passing alcoholic beverages to underage guests will be grounds for immediate dismissal.
4. Open Bar Catering personnel will not, under any circumstances, knowingly serve alcohol to any person under 21 years of age, regardless of parental approval.
5. Open Bar Catering employee will refuse service of alcoholic beverages to any customer showing visible sign of intoxication.
6. No “shots,” doubles, or drinks with more than two liquors will be served. All drinks are measured according to house policy.
7. All alcoholic beverages must be served from behind a table or bar by Open Bar Catering employee.
8. Guests may not pour their own alcohol, and open bottles of alcoholic beverages may not be placed on tables. Guests are not permitted to bring their own alcoholic beverages.
9. No employee will serve several drinks to a guest during a short interval.
10. All employees recognize that violations of the liquor code or any illegal drug activity will be grounds for immediate dismissal.
We appreciate your assistance in maintaining these policies and look forward to a fun and safe event!